Mountain biking holidays at Pfandler
Biking trails around Lake Achensee
When a country is located directly in the mountains like the Austrian state of Tyrol, the mountains become a cyclist’s best friend on holiday.
Cycle your way up the Alps on mountain bike tours and indulge your spirit of adventure, uninhibited on two wheels. The Achensee bike region was predestined to be one of the best cycling areas, with over 250 km of the most beautiful mountain bike trails in the very heart of the Alps.
Guided bike tours
- Certified and experienced guide
- Choice of tour depends on the fitness level of participants
- Take you to the most beautiful places around the region of Achensee
- Allow you longer, flowing day tours without having to search for bike trails
- Climb on your bike and discover
Your mountain biking guide
Markus Entner, Junior Manager at Hotel Pfandler, knows the region well. The package "Mountainbiking at lake Achensee" includes 2 guided tours. Markus will surprise you with magnificent views and interesting tips on biking technique during the guided tours.
Quality tested bike hotel
- enclosed bike room with bike racks
- work stand
- tools for small repairs
- washing station
- bike racks in front of the hotel
- laundry service
- weather reports
Karwndel mointain valleys
The Karwendel Valleys around Pertisau offer a good range of easy to mid-difficulty level bike tours of various types.
- Inclines up to 500 metres altitude
- Varied descents
- Seebergsteig adventure trail
- Waterfall near Gramai-Alm mountain pasture
- Forest and meadow biking trails
- Summit victory by mountain bike
- Refreshments up in the mountain pasture
Karwendel Bike Tours
A real highlight is the bike tour crossing through the entire Karwendel mountain range from Scharnitz to Pertisau.
- 55 km
- 1,400 metres altitude
- Excellent tour