Included amenities in your holidays in Tyrol
in the Pfandler
Winter Hotel Services & Amenities
At the Pfandler we intend to spoil you...
- With regard to food, we place great emphasis on the use of regional produce combined with international specialities.
- In the morning you can enjoy the Pfandler breakfast buffet which is full of surprises - a great way to start the day!
- In the evening an ever changing 5-course gourmet menu is served with lots of different dishes to choose from.
- In the course of the week you can enjoy a variety of different salad, starter or dessert buffets.
- And the highlight is our gala dinner with musical accompaniment.
- Pfandler's Restaurant - there's an all-day service so that you can dine à la carte or just enjoy a simple snack.
- Special rate on the Karwendel cable car sweeping you high up over Pertisau to the Alpengasthaus Karwendel inn with its panorama terrace.
- Pfandler shop - the latest newspapers every day, magazines, useful holiday items and gifts.
There's so much to look forward to here at the Pfandler...
- Peaceful location and easy access at the entrance to the Karwendel Alpine Park.
- The stunning backdrop of the Karwendel and Rofan mountains.
- Healthy mountain air at 950 m and relaxing peace and quiet.
- Right next to the Karwendel cable car and all the fun of skiing on the Zwölferkopf mountain.
- Meeting place for the Pertisau Ski School with Wiesenlifte lifts opposite the hotel.
- Toboggan run and ice rink close by.
- Access to the network of cross-country trails and start of lots of hiking trails right next to the hotel.
- Achensee-Card - The trail pass for cross-country skiers giving access to approx. 180 km of trails.
- Free use of the local bus service by Lake Achensee, with a stop at the cable car.
- Local bus to the Rofan and Christlum ski areas.
- Spacious terrace with a lovely view of the Zwölfer & Bärenkopf mountains.
- You can enjoy the spacious hotel lobby with open fire for a cosy chat and bring the day to a lovely end at the hotel bar.
- Charming dining rooms and parlours to enjoy outstanding food. Fine wines from mainly Austrian wine producers are the perfect complement to a delightful dinner.
- Our restaurant is open all day for you. Lunch, a little snack, coffee & cakes, refreshing ice creams.
- Enjoy swimming in the Panorama Indoor Pool (30°C) with counter-current.
- Vital World with steam bath, biosauna, Stubensauna and Physiotherm infrared cabins.
- Spacious relaxation areas with waterbeds and various loungers.
- Wellbeing Programme - our masseur is expert at caring for your wellbeing.
- Gym with ergometer, cross-trainer, multi-fitness station, weight bench and punch bag.