Your arrival in Pertisau on Lake Achensee
Toll-free directions over the Achenpass or Bad TÃ¶lz.
1. Inntal A12 Motorway (a Vignette, or an Autobahn permit in Austria, is required!), exit Achensee, to Achensee-BundesstraÃŸe B 181, then follow Achensee to Achenkirch
2. From the direction of Munich to the Autobahn exit Holzkirchen, Tegernsee, Achenpass or Bad TÃ¶lz - national border, Achenkirch
By train & bus
Take the train to the station Jenbach Bahnhof.
To get from Jenbach to the Pfandler you have different possibilites:
- We come to the station with the Pfandler-Van, pick you up at the gate and help you with your luggage. For this service we charge only â‚¬ 19,90 per ride.
- Free arrival and departure by public transport from Jenbach to Pertisau. Show the bus driver your confirmation.
- You also find public taxis at the station.
For bus schedules, see the VVT (www.vvt.at - also in English)
Take the train to the station Tegernsee Bahnhof, then take a taxi or bus line 9550 over Kreuth to Achenkirch to get to Achensee (approx. 35 km).
Outward journey: 08:45 and 14:45
Return journey: 10:57 and 16:57
Arrival and departure by bus from Jenbach to the towns Achenkirch, Maurach, Pertisau and Steinberg is free for all guestswho show the bus driver a confirmation of their hotel booking (or other accommodation) on Lake Achensee.
During your holiday in the region of Achensee, you can also ride the bus for free between the towns of Achenkirch, Maurach, Pertisau and Steinberg. The host at your hotel or accommodation will provide you with your free bus ticket.
Due to its advantageous geographical location, the region of Achensee is near to Innsbruck Airport(45 min), Salzburg Airport (1 h 30 min) and Munich Airport (also 1h 30 min).
- Innsbruck Airport: There are direct flights to Innsbruck Airport from Frankfurt, Hannover, Cologne/Bonn, Hamburg, Amsterdam and Paris. Inexpensive airport taxis can be ordered in the region of Achensee online at www.transfer.tirol.at.
- Munich Airport: There are direct flights to Munich Airport from all large cities in Germany, Switzerland, Italy, France, the Netherlands and Belgium.
- Salzburg Airport: There are direct flights to Salzburg Airport from many large cities in Germany, Switzerland, France, Italy and the Netherlands.